September 23, 2013

Hello Fellow Swappers!

Hello quiltie friends! I hope many of you were able to participate in the recent Quilt Carolina Shop Hop. If you are on Instagram, you may have seen part of the adventures that some of us had. We are blessed with lots of LQS’s!
Some inspirations...
(Dear "Lauren", please don't take this personally! ;)
As you may know, I (Teri Emerson) am taking Colleen’s role as the TMQG Swap Organizer (aka Swap Mama.) Thank you, Colleen for serving the group for not one year, but two! We appreciate the efforts you took to put together the various swaps many of us have enjoyed!

Due to the growth of our guild, we will be changing things a bit. There will be fewer swaps, but I am certain that does not mean less fun! The first swap I am organizing this year is a Nametag Swap. I am hoping for close to 100% participation, so we can get to know each other even better! A nametag is a simple thing to make and won’t be time consuming.

 NAMETAG SWAP SIGN-UPS will be at tomorrow’s meeting!! If you cannot be there, it’s not a problem, just email me so we can arrange for a partner for you.

 This is NOT A SECRET swap but an OPEN swap, so you will be working with your partner on each other’s nametag.

(And it just might take longer to read this note than it will take you to make it!)

I hope you are putting the final touches in your partner’s travel pillow or have it ready to go! I can’t wait to see the nice things you all have stitched up and I look forward to seeing all of you tomorrow at 6:30p at the South Fork Community Center!

FYI, there are CUTE nametags on this Pinterest board. And here are a few tutorials:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. We love our readers!