February Meeting Re-cap
Sherrie Aycock brought the meeting to order by welcoming visitors and members.
Treasurers report, current balance is available to any member by request
- Surveys were distributed to attending members asking for input for future programs. If you have not filled out a survey please request one at the next meeting.
- Sherrie reminded us of the Second Spring Art exhibit for seniors over 60 to be held May, 20. She encouraged participation. Entries must be in by April 6. If interested contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Changes to the by-laws were presented and discussed with the membership in attendance. A motion was made and seconded to except the changes. The by-laws are available to review onour blog. , www.triadmodernquiltguild.blogspot.com
- The meeting featured speaker and member Laura Sailor. She took us on her pillow making journey with some fantastic examples of her first efforts to her more recent pillow creations. We were all inspired by her beautiful work. Thank you Laura for sharing your talents.
- March Meeting--Tuesday, March 22, 6:30 PM $5 fee for members and guests
Fat Quarter Swap-Green