November 18, 2020

Senior Services Christmas Wish List and the November Holiday Party

The TMQG Community provides support to the Forsyth County Senior Services.  Now that the holidays are here it’s time to collect Christmas donations.  They need a wide variety of items such as liquid soap, shampoo, toothpaste, adult diapers, Ensure, canned foods (especially meat and fish), peanut butter, etc.  A full list can be found at their website:

https://www.seniorservicesinc.org/remember-2020/

Please bring your items to Ann Monroe’s front porch from Tuesday, November 16 until Monday November 23, 2020.  She has a basket to receive items on her front porch for collection.  If you are bringing a community quilt, please contact Ann so that she can receive it directly.  If you need Ann’s address or phone number, please contact me and I will provide the information. Thank you very much for participating in this program. 

Our November Holiday meeting (Tuesday, November 24, 6:30 pm) will be via Zoom.  Members will automatically receive invitations.  If one of our blog post guests would like to attend, please end me an email and I will sign you up.  I am looking forward to seeing everyone there.  

I know that the world is crazy right now, but I have every reason to believe that 2021 will be the best we have ever seen.  I look forward to being able to meet in person again.

Roseanne Morgan 336.391.0653  flyergrad79 @ gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. We love our readers!