June 15, 2018

Amy Ellis is Coming to Town

We are beyond excited to be hosting Amy Ellis! 
About the lecture:
When: Tuesday June 26th, 6:30pm
Cost: $5
About the workshop at Sewingly Yours:
Amy will be teaching her pattern, Turnstyle. Turnstyle is fat quarter friendly quilt with lots of precision tips needed and given.
When: Wednesday June 27th : 10:00am-5:00pm
Cost: $70 for Modern Quilt Guild Members or $80 for Non-Members
**If you'd like to participate please bring a dish to share and we will be have a pot luck lunch to share during class. 
About Amy:
I have four published books, have been included in a number collaboration books, and design fabric for Moda Fabrics. You can find my independent patterns in my online shop or ask your local quilt shop to carry them. I’ve been published in a number of magazines, on the PBS shows Love of Quilting and Quilting Arts, and I’m also a spokesperson for Baby Lock. There’s more about my work below.
website: https://www.amyscreativeside.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. We love our readers!