June 25, 2015

Pouch Swap

So I know not everyone was able to make it to the meeting earlier this week (myself included) but I wanted to give everyone the opportunity to take part in the pouch swap that we will be exchanging at AUGUST'S meeting. If you didn't get a chance to sign up at the meeting or weren't at the meeting please send me the following information in an email to Karma.willow.designs@gmail.com and I will forward you your partners information. 

Name ___ 
favorite colors _____ 
favorite fabric designers or lines ___
dislikes _____
Preferences for this swap (size, pattern, ect) _____

Other online information (IG, Pinterst, Ect) _____
Other things that you like __________________

I would like to have anyone interested to respond by July 17th at 9am and I will forward out partners right away. 

Some cute examples are below 

MochiDotsDouble zippered Sewfrench bagSimple zippered pouch - Cotton Candy Stripe (orange)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. We love our readers!