August 27, 2013

Swapping updates

Hey ya'll!  Swap Mama checking in.  I hope everyone has had a great summer! 
 I cant believe we are back to school already.   I have adjusted our swap schedule.  I have moved swapping the travel pillows back until September .  Here is the rest of the  schedule for 

2013 Swaps
August
  • Drink vessel and mug rug reveal/swap

September
  • Sign up for Art inspiration swap- Bring a picture of a favorite art work, painting, sculpture, photograh, drawing, etc...  We will swap pictures to use to inspire you to create a quilt no bigger than 24 x24.
  • Swap travel pillows.
October
November
  • Art inspiration swap-swap day!

December
  • Potluck.
  • Bring a handmade decoration with fabric to swap!

I will repost with any changes after tonights meeting.
:o) Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. We love our readers!